Contact me with an urgent media law inquiry: 07540 222563
Since 2003, I have:
- trained more than 2,000 journalists and PRs in media law, including directors, heads of comms, editors and producers
- delivered more than 400 law training sessions to public authorities, corporations, newspapers, magazines, websites, TV and radio stations
- worked with every UK regional newspaper publisher
- answered more than 5,000 pre-publication legal queries
- never made a wrong call or missed a deadline
- framed more than 100 challenges to court reporting restrictions
- been legal blogger for the Press Gazette
Unsure about that story? I can give you simple, expert legal advice – immediately.
That means seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All those occasions when you can't get hold of a solicitor, and quicker and cheaper when you can!
Just phone me, and I will deal with your query within 30 minutes. I will explain exactly what's safe with regards to the law and the PCC Code.
I will re-write copy, draft letters to complainants and guide you through the photo maze. And it won't cost you a fortune.
You can either pay by the call, or take out a retainer. Get a quote now