I am a consultant and trainer in media and internet law, and journalism.
I do in-house training, and provide legal advice by phone and email.
I have also published several legal eBooks and am the Press Gazette's legal blogger
My clients include:
- all the UK's top media groups
- FT 100 businesses
- UK central government
- UK local government
- corporations and businesses
- educational and non-profit organisations
- member of the Society of Editors
- vice chair of the Chartered Institute of Journalists' Professional Practices Board
- a NVQ assessor
- a Cert Ed graduate
I also run the UK's largest media distance learning college, CTJT
Drop me an email, even if it's just to say Hi.